Sunday, October 15, 2006

New York, Airplanes


Flew back home from the great Mid-West Tuesday. It had turned a little chilly in KC on Monday, with rain on the way (cooler low-pressure front moving in to supplant the warm/high status quo) and so when I touched down in Newark to a gorgeous sunset/warm temps, I knew the changes were coming.

The next day was the day Corey Lidle/Stanger flew the small plane into the apt bldg on E 72nd. New York has seen it all.

This place is just able to absorb whatever crazy shit goes down. It is always changing and yet somehow always New York.


I had a great visit in KC. Way better than I had expected or even hoped.

I will catch up more.

I have a double today.

Playing up at the Arrowwood today with Dave Oliver and back on the boat tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home