Thursday, December 14, 2006

Postings


Put some more photos up on MySpace. The slideshow on the first page is pretty cool.

Had a nice night on the Bateaux Sat night. Jim Ridl played his first gig with us on piano and sounded wonderful. I've known Jim a long time and I don't get to see (or hear) him enough. It was great to play with him again.

Speaking of Jim, he's also playing on a record that I did with my buddy Marc McDonald that will soon be released. Marcus just got his MySpace/MarcMcdonald page up and has three of the tunes from the date streaming. That's my hometown KC boy Steve Cardenas on guitar on some of the tracks.

And we had Brad Shepik back last night on the boat. Brad's great. He was just out recently with Cardenas (ironically) playing with Joey Baron's two guitar group "Killer Joey".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home