Thursday, February 07, 2008

Am Not

I WAS there.

There I was

Where are you


Day Off.

Triples the last two days. Kurahashi classes in the morning and evening (9:30-11a, and 6:30-8:00p) and lessons with Kurahashi Tues. and Jim Wed. in between. I taught my student Rudy on Monday night. It was his 9th lesson, so he is just starting his third month. Coming along nicely.

This has been a lot of playing. Feels good.

Today, Kurahashi is off, there is no gig on the boat and I can take a breath.

I've been invited to go hear my bud Dave Stryker at Dizzy's in the Time Warner Ctr. at Columbus Circle. He's playing with alto saxist (that's SAXist) Steve Slagle. I think I read Joe Lovano will also be sitting in. Haven't been to that room yet and have heard it is pretty striking.

It will be tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home