Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Jones Beach


Went out here Memorial Day - nice Day to see the Atlantic. Hung out a little bit in Long Island afterward.

That night I brought the MiniDV to work and shot what turned out to be a pretty nice sunset. Shot it from the end of Pier 61 - the Bateaux Pier - and learned some things in the process.

I was just looking at it today, having imported it to the Mac and there are things I noticed on the 20" screen that I did not notice while shooting.

I'm basically getting material to create an original project combining music with images/video to hopefully creat a third thing. Ultimately it may be something that I'm able to perform live as well as canned stuff. Ah but this leads into another post. I'm playing the Bateaux tonight - gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home