Wednesday, February 21, 2007

All Clear

Shwew!

Just got back from Union Sq and the Dr visit. Took and x-ray, she felt around, I moved my arm around, everything fine.

I'm still feeling a huge sense of relief...

I definitely smacked it - probably right on the plate - and the wood on titanium sound is what I heard "pop". A good reason right there to have the hardware taken out, she said. The residual soreness a result of the impact.

And it is still sore, but essentially I would not be able to do the things I can still do if it were broken.

Hall-e-luh!

So! Back to it!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


So yeah, playing BB King's tomorrow night with Quinn doing the Rita Hayworth show with a big band playing charts by Tedd Firth. Peter Retzlaff is on drums so that will be cool.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Chixulub said...

Just wrap yourself up in bubble wrap, don't risk anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home